Whether you're a hiker who believes the more real wilderness trails the better, someone who enjoys hunting for antiques, or a foodie looking for a delicious meal paired with a glass of fine wine or locally-crafted brews; Lincoln has what you're looking for.
Children of all ages enjoy Storyland, a fantasy-themed park with 21 rides all members of the family can enjoy; and Santa's Village, where the Jolly Old Elf holds court while young and old ride a Reindeer Coaster or splash down a Yule Log Flume.
There are so many things to see and do in Lincoln - from going on a horseback excursion, to watertubing down area streams, to riding historic railroads, to taking a 45mph thrill ride over lakes and forests on the new ZipRide plus so much more!
- Alpine Adventures - New Hampshire's premier outdoor adventure company featuring the Zip-Line Canopy Tour, off-road Summer and Winter Safari and guided snowmobile tours.
- Cannon Aerial Tramway - an 80 passenger tram ride to the summit of Cannon Mountain - site of the former Old Man of the Mountains.
- Cannon Mountain - is a 4100 foot (1250 m) peak in the Franconia Notch State Park. Cannon's ski area is one of the oldest in North America.
- Clark’s Trading Post - Offers visitors the best in family entertainment and good honest fun. You’ll find it all here; The White Mountain Central Railroad, Americana museums, trained bear show and much more.
- Conway Scenic Railroad - Travel with us on one of our nostalgic train rides of varying duration.
- Flume Gorge - Flume Gorge in Franconia Notch State Park, one of America's top ten most beautiful state parks.
- Franconia Notch State Park - Located in the heart of the popular White Mountain National Forest. Franconia Notch is a spectacular mountain pass traversed by a unique parkway which extends from the Flume Gorge at the south to Echo Lake at the north.
- Hobo Hills Adventure Golf Pirate’s Cove - Step back to a time when hobos had the life. Learn of the lifestyle and exploits of a legendary local hobo--while you putt through a first class putting course amongst lavish landscaping, cascading waterfalls and meandering streams.
- Hobo Railroad - The Hobo Railroad, located on the start of the Kancamaugus Highway, is in the heart of the White Mountains near Loon Mountain Ski Area and the White Mountain National Forest.
- Loon Mountain - Exceptional New England & New Hampshire ski resort, Loon Mountain offers fantastic ski packages plus both Winter and Summer vacation activities in the New Hampshire White Mountains. SKI SHUTTLE TO LOON MOUNTAIN RUNS SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS AND HOLIDAY WEEKS FROM 7:30AM TO 5PM. Winter only.
- Lost River Gorge - The powerful forces of water, wind, weather and time worked their magic, creating Lost River... a place where granite walls seem to erupt from the earth and a river plays hide and seek.
- Mt. Washington Auto Road - A drive on the Mount Washington Auto Road is a drive unlike any other. With the ever-changing weather conditions on New England's highest peak, no two trips are the same. Bluebird skies and stunning vistas may greet you one day; the next day you could have the adventure of a lifetime in the peak's strong winds, remarkable fog and rapidly moving clouds. On any day, your adventure awaits.
- Mt. Washington Cog Railway - A ride up Mount Washington on the world's first mountain-climbing cog railway remains, as it has for well over a century, an exciting and unforgettable experience.
- Natural Science Center - The mission of the Squam Lakes Natural Science Center (SLNSC) is to advance understanding of ecology by exploring New Hampshire’s natural world and native species.
- Pemi Valley Excursions Moose Tours and Moose Shops - Join in the fun as we take a 2 1/2 to 3 hour journey through the majestic White Mountains in our air conditioned bus in search of the giant of the North Country. Our nightly excursions feature a guided tour of the local area, a 1/2 hour video called Moose Close-Up, and interesting historical sites along the way.
- Ruggles Mine - The world famous 200 year old RUGGLES MINE. While mostly an open pit mine, there are also giant rooms and tunnels with arched ceilings to explore at your leisure.
- Polar Caves - America's most sensational glacial caves in the most beautiful of woodland settings.
- Santa’s Village - Welcome to a magical land where reindeer talk, snowmen are tall as trees, and you can ride the Reindeer Coaster and splash down the Yule Log Flume! You’ll visit with Santa, his helpers and reindeer, and long remember this fun-filled day!
- Storyland - The Children's Theme Park Where Fantasy Lives!
- Six Gun City - Here you will find all that Six Gun City has to offer, from rides to water slides, shows, and miniature horses.
- Tubing, Skating and Rock Climbing at Loon Mountain. Visit www.loonmtn.com.
- Whale’s Tale Water Park - At the Whale's Tale Water Park the whole family can play in the only wave pool in the White Mountains. Ride the big waves or relax in the gentle ones at the shallow end. No need to worry about sand or salt. A splashing good time awaits you at the Whale's Tale Water Park. Streak down the speed slides, twist through the flume slides, or splash down the 360 foot tube ride with clean, clear filtered water.
- Golf Courses
Rivergreen Resort is convenient to all of the above attractions and activities! Book your Lodging and Accommodations with us!